We are currently looking for an experienced Head Butcher or a candidate with Butchers experience who could develop into said role.
The role would be fulfilling customer orders from the Food Hall as well as supplying the on site Restaurant upstairs. The right candidate will be:
- Well Presented
- A Good Team Player
- A Good Time Keeper
- Organised and able to Work Tidy
- Interact Well with Customers
- Able To Work Well Under Instruction
As well as having the relevant butchery skills which include:
- Working with Beef, Lamb, Pork, Chicken and other Poultry
- Traditional Butchery: Sausage making, breaking down carcasses, joints etc.
- "Specialist" Butchery: Which includes preparing meats for a retail environment, i.e. Customer friendly, marinated oven ready products
- Heavy lifting
- Complying with HACCP and having good cleaning practices
It is a full time role, 5 days a week and benefits include 28 holiday days per year as well as a share in the tips earned across the restaurant and the shop.
Candidates should send their CV's on to
Full Time, salary based on age and experience.
We are currently looking for an office administrator to join our team based at our Wingates office in Westhoughton. The ideal candidate would be:
- Well presented
- Well mannered
- Able to work under instruction
- Confident communicating with customers over the phone
- Computer literate
The job role requires that you are able to:
- Operate basic programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Work with managers to set out, organise and complete day to day tasks
- Help to co-ordinate with your colleagues and assist in their lines of work
- Work closely within a small team in a busy office
Previous experience in administration is preferred, but not essential. A positive attitude and good work ethic is essential.
Please apply with a brief forwarding letter and CV to:
Please send applications in by Sunday 9th September.
Provenance Restaurant is and award winning restaurant set on Market Street in Westhoughton. We are currently looking for staff to join our young, talented and determined team to start immediately.
For this recruitment drive we ask that candidates are 18+ as working in a restaurant environment requires you to serve alcohol to our customers.
The right candidate will be:
- Well Presented
- Well Mannered
- Able to Work Under Instruction
- Confident Communicating with Customers in Person and over the phone
Training will be provided on site for all waiting on roles, so experience isn't always necessary. However for any candidate looking for a role of supervisor or above, experience is a must.
Candidates must also be flexible with hours they can work and also working weekends.
The food we serve is anything from traditional simple British food right up to premium dining. Everything is homemade and a lot of care goes into what we do, and we are looking for people that feel the same and can pass that experience and passion on to our customers.
Please send potential CV's to the following email address: